Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Siemens Gas and Power (GP) is a global pacesetter in energy, helping customers to meet the evolving demands of today’s industries and societies. GP comprises broad competencies across the entire energy value chain and offers a uniquely comprehensive portfolio for utilities, independent power producers, transmission system operators and the oil and gas industry. Products, solutions and services address the extraction, processing and the transport of oil and gas as well as power generation in central and distributed thermal power plants and power transmission in grids. With global headquarters in Houston in the U.S. and more than 64,000 employees in over 80 countries, Siemens Gas and Power has a presence across the globe and is a leading innovator for the energy systems of today and tomorrow, as it has been for more than 150 years.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Responsible for Budgeting & Forecast processes for all business KPI's including alignment with all stakeholders, challenging the targets and explaining to the management
- Cost controlling for various functional costs including but not limited to – SG&A, COGS, Fixed cost analyses etc.
- Excellent MS Office (excel & power point) skills. Macro/Tableau knowledge would be an accelerator
- Coordinating external/internal audits, transfer pricing and cost audit exercises
- Managing and preparing key reporting on a monthly / quarterly basis
- Foresee and raise topics for management attention with proper fact driven analysis
- Prepare for periodic meetings / updates with Op Co and India management
- Driving digitalization in the MIS function to make data readily available to relevant stakeholders with meaningful analysis
- Leading special critical projects such as OWC optimization from time to time.
- Coordinating with various stakeholders at BU and corporate level
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- You are a Bachelors’ in Commerce or Business Management with 6 to 8 years of experience OR MBA/CA/ICWA with 3-6 years of experience
- You have good understanding of accounting topics with exposure to Financial Planning, Budgeting etc.
- You are ready to explore new tools/horizons, innovate and act as a business enabler
- You have good communication skills, strict adherence to deliverables
- Excellent alignment and influencing skills to drive topics with BU as well as corporate stakeholders
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 120838
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time