We spend 90 percent of our lives in buildings. It follows that the buildings where we spend our lives have an enormous impact on our lives. On what we do, how we feel, who we are, who we become. At Siemens, we believe that everything people do in life deserves a perfect place to do it. A perfect place to learn. A perfect place to grow. A perfect place to prosper. A perfect place for every stage of life.
How? By driving and trendsetting force which joins in proven leading-edge technologies to increase productivity. The Digital Discrete Industries Division offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly integrated hardware, software and technology-based services in order to support manufacturing companies worldwide in enhancing the flexibility and efficiency of their manufacturing processes and reducing the time to market of their products. In India, we have offices in Bengaluru, Chennai, Gurgaon, Noida, and Pune.
We perform a lot of exciting roles at Digital Discrete Industries. Here, we’re hiring for a Programmers. In this role, you’ll work more as a Software Engineer in charge of one or more Software projects, Programmers also serve as Technical advisers to management and provide programming perspective on requirements. Join our team and we will offer you the opportunity to enter a special management career path.
We make real what matters
- Follow the product roadmap directions provided from Business Partner.
- Collect technology initiatives inside the organization, markets trends, and customer requests and develop these into new product development projects. This includes defining the product requirement specifications.
- Update the team backlog and participate in reviewing and contributing to the Vision, Roadmap and content presentations. Contribute to the Release Backlog refinement and preparation for iteration Planning.
- Responsible for story definition, providing clarifications to assist the team with their story estimates and story sequencing, and drafting the team’s specific objectives for the upcoming Increment.
- With input from the Architect, team and other stakeholders, the Product Owner has the primary responsibility of building, grooming and maintaining the team backlog.
- Provides the associated development teams with priorities and expertise regarding the product and ensures completeness and consistency of the derived requirements within the part of the product.
What you need to make real what matters
- An engineering graduate with 8 years of experience in PO
- Create high quality Software Requirement Specifications
- Motivate development teams to achieve commitments, assist development teams in attaining maximum effective sustainable pace for development
- Ensure quality by evaluating results of iterations and either approve/ accept or reject results based on DONEness criteria
- Support effort estimations of development teams
- Analyze change requests and prioritize with other product backlog items
- Coordinate cross-feature-area development with peers to facilitate prioritized product development
- Product Manager, Technical Lead, Quality Manager, Release Manager, Development Team (e. g. Scrum Master, Architects, Developers, Testers, etc.), Usability Team, Technical Writers, etc.
- As part of the current PO role: Candidates may need to work with specific clients in Germany for 4 ~ 6 months.
- Need to take up the challenge of developing the product from scratch
- Set examples by providing “Reference Implementation” for TIAP platform offerings
- Work with very collaborative environment and showcase “TIA Portal” to the Siemens Client Products like DIGSI, DCS+, MC, SystemOne, etc.
- TIA Portal Client Development Competence is considered as an additional advantage
This role is primarily based at Bangalore. However, you may get the opportunity to visit other locations within India as and when the work demands.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Job ID: 120863
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time