With our innovations for energy supply, healthcare, urban infrastructures and industrial productivity, we provide answers to urgent questions of our time. That’s why we’re always looking for curious, open-minded people, people who dare to ask tough questions. Like every Siemens employee worldwide. People like you?
What are my responsibilities?
- Active search and identification of new sales opportunities.
- Participation in sales strategy development for Russian market.
- Preparation of commercial and technical offers.
- Establishing and maintaining contacts with customers and business partners.
- Clarification of customer's technical and commercial requirements.
- Participation in tenders and contract negotiations for equipment & services supply.
- Reporting on status of sales projects.
- Evaluation of the market situation, activities and competitive situation.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- High education in power engineering, power plants, turbines (MPEI, BMSTU, MAI).
- Work experience from 1 year.
- Fluent English and Russian both verbal and written.
- Analytical skills.
- Ability to travel often.
- Good communication skills.
Job ID: 120890
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: OOO Siemens
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time