Organization: Siemens Industry Software GmbH
Department: Customer Support
Type: Full time / permanent
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Closely collaborating with partners and customers, DI drives the digital transformation in the process and discrete industries. With its Digital Enterprise portfolio, DI provides companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain. Optimized for the specific needs of each industry, DI’s unique portfolio supports customers to achieve greater productivity and flexibility. DI is constantly adding innovations to its portfolio to integrate cutting-edge future technologies. Siemens Digital Industries has its global headquarters in Nuremberg, Germany, and has around 75,000 employees internationally.
Join our team as a “Partner Support Relationship Business Operations Analyst II (m/f/d) – SISW” in our office in Cologne.
Your new area of responsibility - challenging and future-oriented
The Partner Support Relationship Business Operations Analyst’s primary objective is to foster, support, evaluate and improve the business infrastructure within global support organization related to the delivery of support by our partner network. In this role he or she works closely together with the global partner relationship team to support the organization’s goals and objectives. This involvement spans all business areas and aspects related to the Partner Support organization – Customer, People, Process and Finance. This would include expense and resource planning, marketing, process management and documentation, analytics, and employee development. The mission is to increase our customer’s productive use of our software by providing responsive and specialized support. The Partner Support Relationship team ensures that our channel partner net-work delivers this to our indirect customers.The Partner Support Relationship Business Operations Analyst assists the team providing the support needed to sustain the environment for delivering world class support.
This team was developed to promote and foster a global organization through the support of the business processes, employee processes, customer support goals and support service offerings. This team is responsible for its own goals and to assist the global organization in goal achievement. The success of this team depends on the ability to work according to guidelines independently and with high commitment. It requires cooperation and coordination with individual departments and knowledge of processes. It requires excellent organizational and planning skills and the ability to be resourceful in solving problems or tracking down information. It also requires the ability to treat sensitive, complicated and confidential information appropriately.
Since this group is comprised of members in multiple geographic and time zones, good communica-tion skills and flexibility are essential.
The Partner Support Relationship Business Operations Analyst works under general supervision as directed. A solid command of basic skills and solid proficiency at office tools and processes are required. Under general supervision training on our tools and processes will be ongoing to increase proficiency and solidify independent skills.
- Assists with tasks and projects under general supervision.
- Assist with the collection, documentation and administration of our partner landscape and processes
- Assist as required with the administration of the daily activities required to operate and maintain the partner business objectives and tasks for support delivery to indirect customers
- Apply appropriate tools to analyze, identify, and resolve technical problems.
- Maintain metrics and measures
- Process survey data
- Report creation and maintenance
- Gaining knowledge on emerging tools, techniques, and technologies.
- Participates in special projects, marketing efforts and formal proposals.
Your qualifications - solid and adequate
- A college degree or equivalent business and industry experience.
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools and applications
- Ability to maintain web materials and content, both internally and customer-facing
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to learn quickly through a variety of training mediums
- Ability to follow established processes and help define new processes and process improvements
- Teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in an accurate and structured way
- Problem solving skills and a desire to solve problems
- Solid working knowledge of customer support and a desire to work with customers
- Excellent working knowledge and usage of the English language in both spoken and written form is essential
- Multi-language experience is an advantage
What more do I need to know?
PLM is unique from other enterprise software solutions because it drives top-line revenue from repeatable processes. By providing the application depth and breadth needed to digitally author,
validate and manage the detailed product and process data, PLM supports continuous innovation.
At Siemens PLM we place a strong emphasis on ensuring that both women and men are equally recognized for their accomplishments and able to develop professionally – including during periods of higher demands in their personal lives. To this end, we have implemented various measures over the last few years to ensure compatibility between family and career.
This includes providing competitive salaries, a team-oriented working environment with a flat organizational structure, exciting and challenging projects for renowned clients and interesting career prospects. In addition, we offer a multitude of developmental opportunities and the possibility of taking advantage of our Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
How do I apply?
We look forward to your application. Please note that only complete application packages (including letter of motivation, CV and certificates) can be taken into account.
Your contact person is Yvonne Vohl, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.
In addition, you will find helpful information about careers at Siemens and have the possibility to set up an individual search agent who will automatically inform you about interesting vacancies.
Siemens supports the Program “Job – Jobs ohne Barrieren” initiated by the Bundesministerium für
Arbeit und Soziales. In cases of severe disability, applicants who are equally qualified will be given preferential consideration.