We make real what matters
Siemens Smart Infrastructure intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. Join our team of about 380 000 colleagues around the globe and help us creating environments that care.
As an IT Solution Consultant, you will be part of our global and cross-functional Business Intelligence Value Center. You will drive the development of global analytic use cases through analytical approaches via rigorous quantitative analysis, including interpreting findings and results. Furthermore, you will be responsible for the implementation and global roll out in collaboration with other consultants (internal & external) using the latest technologies.
Your new responsibilities
- Analyzing and validating data with the intention of driving utilization of various BI applications and creating documentation according to internal standards
- Creating a communication standard & ensuring best practices sharing of solutions across different functions.
- Interacting with multiple internal and external stakeholders to gather, share and validate ideas, feedback, solutions
- Improving the existing BI tools and updating any problems identified
- Organizing a helpdesk in a nearshore location and coordinating between power users
- Assessing the infrastructure and ensuring a fitting solution to the business problems (e.g. on-premise, hybrid, cloud)
- Ensuring robust deliveries of process automation tools via assisting in the development of in-house solutions or using of the shelf software such as RPA tools
- Working in Agile Teams to create solutions. Allocating ressources and capacities to meet the demand of the business
- Assisting in the development of machine learning algorithms for deployment and integrating with the already existing systems
- Analyzing new technologies (RPA) for use cases and implementing suitable opportunities
Your skills and experience
- Completed Master’s degree with a specialization in digitalization, preferably from a major technical university
- Knowledge of SAP systems, especially FI/SD/WM module
- Understanding of business functions in general. Capability to deliver solutions spanning different departments such as marketing, accounting, business development etc.
- Experience in working in Agile/SAFe Framework. Experience with development processes / DevOps and related tools such as Jira and Confluence
- Proficiency in common data science languages such as Python and R
- Experience with analytics related projects in manufacturing industry is a plus. Experience in delivering solutions in data visualization, machine learning, and BI Tools
- Certification in AWS. Understanding of the full offerings of AWS products and ability to deploy solutions in cloud
- Knowledge of Robotic Process Automation RPA on a technical and project level. Past work on process analysis and automation. Additional skills in process design including producing high quality process map outputs to be used for process automation
- Certification in one of the common RPA tools is highly preferred e.g. UiPath, Blue Prism. Further understanding of APIs and experience in automation through programming languages g. C, Python, VBA
- Knowledge in BI Tools such as Power BI, Qlik, Tableau. Ability to capture information in meaningful graphs
- Experience in working with different cultures and excellent command of English and understanding in German.
- Self-starting mentality with the capabilities to build from scratch with a focus on technical aspects
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland, and get a first impression of a new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. As such, we can only accept your application via our application platform (using the «Application» button). Please be aware that applications sent by e-mail will not be answered and will simply be deleted. Should you have any questions about this job offer, please contact email@example.com mentioning the job ID in your e-mail. We look forward to receiving your full application.
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity enriches our company and gives us a competitive advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Job ID: 120986
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG, Smart Infrastructure, Global Headquarters
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time