Who we are?
Siemens is a global leader in the field of Engineering. We have numerous projects around the region in fields including Power Generation, Energy Management, Transportation and Oil & Gas.
What are my responsibilities?
- Preparation of Technical and Commercial Proposals for Rotating Equipment Parts (Compressors, Steam turbines & Gas turbines)
- Provides administrative, technical and commercial support to Sales Team
- Requests and receives pricing from affiliate vendors to support proposals
- Participates in process improvement activities
- Proactively participate to safety awareness and improvement
- Engagement with Order management
- To represent Organization in a professional manner at all times, both internally and externally.
- To follow the published processes and comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Be an ambassador for the businesses in particular ensure that Health & Safety comes first at all times
- Communicate with customers (when required) to solve/provide technical clarifications.
What do I need to qualify for the job?
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Working knowledge of Rotating Equipment Parts Business
- Working knowledge of sales cycles is required and CRM Tool Salesforces.
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
Job ID: 120990
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: ISCOSA Industries and Maintenance Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time