Location: Genova, Italy or any other location within Germany
Organization: Siemens Industry Software GmbH
Department: Customer Support
Type: Full time / permanent
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Closely collaborating with partners and customers, DI drives the digital transformation in the process and discrete industries. With its Digital Enterprise portfolio, DI provides companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain. Optimized for the specific needs of each industry, DI’s unique portfolio supports customers to achieve greater productivity and flexibility. DI is constantly adding innovations to its portfolio to integrate cutting-edge future technologies. Siemens Digital Industries has its global headquarters in Nuremberg, Germany, and has around 75,000 employees internationally.
The Manufacturing Operations Management (MOM) Product Support and Success organization is a part of Siemens DISW Global Customer Support and Success (GCSS). Its global responsibility spans the post-sale customer lifecycle from customer onboarding through MOM product adoption, retention and customer success.
The mission of the MOM Product Support and Success is to:
- Deliver customer success in using MOM portfolio products
- Provide a best-in-class proactive, online customer support experience that enables customers to self-solve and self-serve
- Deliver best-in-class support to customers to help them resolve complex issues
- Regularly update and generate new content that addresses customer needs as identified through support consumption analytics –a data driven approach to targeted knowledge creation
- Provide enterprise class, 24x7 mission critical manufacturing support programs, in alignment with other Product Support organization of DI SW
- Continually improve processes to maintain the highest level of customer's satisfaction
- Harmonize all MOM Product Support teams to be seen externally as one entity
The Head of MOM Product Support and Success will work closely with other leads of the Product Support organization inside Siemens DI SW and report to the Head of Global Customer Support and Success.
Join our team as “Head of MOM Customer Support & Success (m/f/d)” in Genova, Italy or one of our offices within Germany.
Your new area of responsibility - challenging and future-oriented
- Provides directions to managers and senior managers in various areas, groups, and/or operations
- Manages personnel activities of staff (i.e. hires, trains, appraises, pay, rewards, motivates, disciplines, recommends termination as necessary, etc.)
- Responsible for resource allocation, including budget and personnel
- Provide information/background/opinion in a consulting role to other internal organizations, in addition to customers
- Use data and consumption analytics to help prioritize the creation of support content that drives self-help and enables self-solve
- Drive service levels and performance to deliver excellent customer satisfaction
- Monitors operational KPIs and define corrective actions to keep a premium class quality of service
- Drive coordination across the team
- Identify areas of improvements and proactively act to achieve better performances
- Support the team in their needs and act as role model
- Monitor the costs and carefully provide forecasts in collaboration with the Business Administration
Your qualifications - solid and adequate
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent
- Professional experience in management positions
- Expert experience implementing, troubleshooting, and providing support
- Ability to communicate complex technical concepts clearly and effectively
- Expert written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Expert problem solving and reasoning skills
- Excellent time management, communication, decision-making, presentation, human relations, and organizational skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Willingness to travel
What more do I need to know?
PLM is unique from other enterprise software solutions because it drives top-line revenue from re-peatable processes. By providing the application depth and breadth needed to digitally author, validate and manage the detailed product and process data, PLM supports continuous innovation.
At Siemens PLM we place a strong emphasis on ensuring that both women and men are equally recognized for their accomplishments and able to develop professionally – including during periods of higher demands in their personal lives. To this end, we have implemented various measures over the last few years to ensure compatibility between family and career.
This includes providing competitive salaries, a team-oriented working environment with a flat organizational structure, exciting and challenging projects for renowned clients and interesting career prospects. In addition, we offer a multitude of developmental opportunities and the possibility of taking advantage of our Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
How do I apply?
We look forward to your application. Please note that only complete application packages (including letter of motivation, CV and certificates) can be taken into account.
Your contact person is Giulia Rapisarda, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.
In addition, you will find helpful information about careers at Siemens and have the possibility to set up an individual search agent who will automatically inform you about interesting vacancies.
Siemens supports the Program “Job – Jobs ohne Barrieren” initiated by the Bundesministerium für Arbeit und Soziales. In cases of severe disability, applicants who are equally qualified will be given preferential consideration.PLM Video