- Our modern train control centers enable rail operators worldwide to provide efficient and safe rail services.
- As a software engineer you adapt software for the operator units (Human-Machine-Interfaces, HMI) in accordance with demanding individual customer requirements.
- To do this, you analyze the requirements in order to design and configure the software to fit exactly.
- You take into account highly complex neighbouring subsystems (e.g. telephone or video systems) as well as any incoming malfunction messages.
- You independently plan the overall system and ensure the smooth integration of all components.
- You will also participate in the on-site system commissioning at the customer's premises. The travel activity will not exceed 10%.
- You will also document your work to ensure traceability in an environment of the highest security standards.
- You have a university degree in technology or science (Master's degree or diploma).
- In addition, you bring 5+ years of professional experience in software engineering/project planning, software development or software testing.
- You have a background in railway technology/rail automation.
- In addition, you convince with practical experience in software configuration and adaptation.
- You are familiar with C, C++, Delphi or Java.
- Because you work with customers around the globe, you communicate confidently in English.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
Job ID: 121003
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time