The candidate is expected to have solid experience within the PCB assembly industry (at least 5 years) who can represent
the Valor solutions with authority and credibility. Preferably the candidate will have a solid background in PCB Process
Engineering or Quality management and can leverage that experience in their day-to-day activities.
The candidate should have excellent communications, both orally and in writing, and should be comfortable in presenting in
public as well as to C level management. Knowledge and proven experience with project management, customer service
and business development practices would is mandatory.
Other key qualifications:
• Experience in IT and networking related products deployments
• Experience in working with complex, multi-divisional, multi-geographical customers
• BS Degree in Engineering, preferably Manufacturing Engineering
• Knowledge of CAM/CIM/MoM/MES/Digital Manufacturing solutions for PCB Assembly
• Understanding of customer support and project management methodologies
• Comfortable with delivering trainings and presentations
• Ability to drive innovation in product development through customer feedback
• Collaborative, engaging personality with strong leadership skills and bias for action
• Willingness to travel periodically on a global basis ~20%
Job ID: 121009
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (Shanghai) Electronic Technology Co., Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time