Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you!
Your challenge will be…
· Service Controlling for global IT Services (budget, forecast, cost collection, cost bridges, deviation analysis, pricing, charging, reporting, support of technical service owner in commercial topics)
· Project controlling for international IT Projects (business cases, budget, forecast, cost collection, cost bridges, deviation analysis, charging, reporting, support of technical project owner in commercial topics).
· Ensure an efficient opportunity and risk management in services and projects. In particular identify and analyze deviations to financials targets and develop measures in cooperation with the technical organization to achieve the financial goals.
· Contribute to the definition and provide control of business cases & customer pricing strategy.
· Create the documents relevant for the charging of services and projects (e.g. Internal Service Agreements, Transfer Price Documentation)
· Prepare the monthly reporting for the Value Center
· Contribute to the execution and control of efficiency and other process improvement programs.
· Maintain and control reporting data within OnePuma web (productivity tool) in collaboration with technical organization.
· Input and maintain information in the different relevant system (e.g. PlaCon, PCT, SAP S4P).
· Support the Budget & FC preparation, on global GS IT APD level
· Ensure all financial tasks are completed accurately and in a timely manner
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate must have…
• Being able to negotiate in English (high level required)
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office / expert in the use of Advance excel and Power Point. Access knowledge is welcome
• Finance Degree
• Some technical background in programming would be beneficial / interest in the new technologies
• Some Tableau experience is welcome
• Basic SAP knowledge is required (specially FI/CO module)
• experience in Accounting and Controlling (1-3 years).
• Flexibility around working hours at peak times.
• Passionate about changes and challenges
• Willingness about working in a multinational environment
• Some travel within Europe will be required occasionally
Job ID: 121018
Organization: Siemens Operations
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time