Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you!
Your challenge will be…
• P2P process support
• OneSRM purchase order management (creation, change, follow up)
• Proper booking of costs in SAP / Support good received booking – further clarification of invoiced received not matching with good received
• Prepare reports to control IT costs evolution, including all relevant views
• Project controlling for international IT Projects (planning, project budget controlling, business cases, cost bridges, deviation analysis).
• Input information in the different relevant system, applicable on regional level (PlaCon, SAP CUP).
• Maintain and control reporting data within the Balanced Scorecard and Puma web (productivity tool).
• Contribute to the definition and provide control of business cases & customer pricing strategy. Provide internal benchmarking and scenario calculations.
• Contribute to the execution and control of efficiency and other process improvement programs. In particular identify and analyze deviations to financials targets and develop measures in cooperation with the technical organization to achieve the financial goals.
• Ensure an efficient opportunity and risk management in projects in order to support the execution of productivity measures.
• Support the Budget & FC preparation for the relevant functions
• Ensure all financial tasks are completed accurately and in a timely manner
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate must have…
• Being able to negotiate in English (high level required)
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office / expert in the use of Advance excel and Power Point. Access knowledge is welcome
• Finance Degree
• Some technical background in programming would be beneficial / interest in the new technologies
• Some Tableau experience is welcome
• SAP knowledge is required (specially FI/CO module)
• Experience in Accounting and Controlling (3-5 years) is required.
• Flexibility around working hours at peak times.
• Passionate about changes and challenges
• Wiliness about working in a multinational environment
• Some travel within Europe will be required occasionally
Want to know more?
Job ID: 121020
Organization: Siemens Operations
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time