We make real what matters
Siemens Smart Infrastructure intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. Join our team of about 380 000 colleagues around the globe and help us creating environments that care.
Your new responsibilities
- Subject matter expert in the team, offering support for the organization in testing related questions
- Support test managers in test strategy definition
- Collaboration (test perspective) with system / product architect in feature teams:
- Reviewing architecture related documents (focus testability)
- Provide suggestions regarding increased testability
- Designing tests early; test driven development (TDD) and business driven development (BDD)
- Design and build test architecture, so that we could ensure effective and efficient testing:
- Synchronize Test Architecture between different locations
- Knowhow transfer between different locations
- Design and build Test architecture (includes building Libraries which can be then used by everyone, preparation for automation, etc)
- Master the big amount of regression tests in an agile world:
- Synchronize automation on different locations
- Define tests for Automation and develop (coach automation developers) the automated tests
Your skills and experience
- Degree in computer sciences, software engineering or comparable experience
- 8+ years' experience in software testing including knowledge of testing processes, methodologies and tools
- Test architecture experience on comparable systems (2+ years) is a prerequisite
- Strong understanding of various QA tools and technologies such as Jenkins and Git for continuous integration, continuous deployment and DevOps processes
- Familiarity with agile development processes
- Experience in UI and API test automation architectures (using Java and Selenium)
- Excellent organization, time management and communication skills
- Fluent in English; any additional language, in particular German, would be an asset
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland, and get a first impression of a new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. We are therefore only able to accept applications via our application platform (‘APPLY NOW’ button). Answers to the most frequently asked questions and a contact form can be found at siemens.ch/contact-hr/en. We look forward to receiving your complete application.
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity enriches our company and gives us a competitive advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Job ID: 121021
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG, Smart Infrastructure, Global Headquarters
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Either