Payroll Services Analyst
The Payroll Analyst is responsible for proactive collaboration with customer and key internal business partners. This role requires independent thinking and actions in handling the payroll analysis and validations. They must understand the pay practices for all businesses supported. Knowledge of country legal requirements, pay regulations and overtime compliance. Solid knowledge and ability to process tax adjustments and year end processing. Determine process improvement actions, develop plans and implement those actions across end to end methodology.
This position is responsible for the review, analysis and validation of payroll for the multiple Siemens Operating Companies. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Analysis and validation of payroll processing results using technology - reports and macros
- Perform audits of data prior to payroll completion and follow all established controls
- Complete post payroll audits and reporting, prepare metrics and track errors
- Root cause analysis and constructive and preventative actions using CAPA-s
- Over-payments calculations and collection
- Ability to troubleshoot payroll processing issues, run and analyze reports
- Support transitions in mergers, acquisitions, and divestitures
- Communicate effectively with various levels of management to ensure high level of customer support and positive customer interactions.
Required Knowledge/Skills Education and Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree preferred
· Certification or equivalent preferred.
· 3+ years of experience in payroll related responsibilities
Job ID: 121050
Organization: Human Resources
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time