- Your job comprises the design and continuous adaption of a performing, scaling software architecture for SIDRIVE IQ according to technology standards / trends and business needs
- You own, implement and coordinate technical principles and concepts regarding functional and non-functional requirements across all SCRUM-teams
- You lead and moderate strategic direction and development of software architectures across SCRUM-teams as well as you align with customers and technical partners
- In collaboration with customers and SCRUM-teams you work on technology choices, conception of architecture roadmaps, tuning of solution concepts and specification of user story-backlogs for realization
- In your role you are part of an agile team supporting and coaching SCURM-teams in implementation and active knowledge sharing within and outside of the team
- You hold a degree in computer science, information technology or automation technology
- You built comprehensive experience in software development in various roles and projects – ideally in different industries and use cases
- You have experience and competence in edge/cloud/big data-technologies, frameworks, applications (e.g. AWS, .NET core, Hadoop stack, Docker, TensorFlow, Kubernetes)
- You are familiar with software development standards and frameworks and have already built a track record comprehensive experiences in software architecture design/operation
- You have an excellent command of German and English
- Customer orientation, communication skills and team spirit as well as flexibility complement your profile
- You have experience in usage of relevant development and CD/CI-tools (e.g. JIRA, Git Hub, Xray)
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 121054
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time