- Your tasks comprise design, implementation and test automation of UI-software functionalities of SIDRIVE IQ
- You are in the center of an exciting field of IoT-data services, scalable cloud architectures and big data approaches in an industrial domain
- In your role as part of an agile development team you realize responsibly development regarding conceptional design, realization and test of functional scope of web-based user interfaces and related micros-services
- You contribute actively in knowledge transfer within and beyond the SCRUM-team
- You hold a degree in computer science, information technology or automation technology
- Moreover, you have experience and competence in use of cloud-based technologies, frameworks and applications (e.g. AWS, Angular, Node.js, React)
- You are familiar with software development standards and frameworks and have already built a track record of comprehensive experiences in software architecture design/operation
- General understanding of industrial automation technology is helpful
- You have an excellent command of German and English
- Customer orientation, communication skills and team spirit as well as flexibility complement your profile
- You have experience in usage of relevant development and CD/CI-tools (e.g. JIRA, Git Hub, Xray, Protractor, Selenium)
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 121055
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time