What part will you play?
- You interact with business stakeholders and customers to understand business data and analytics requirements and identify data-driven business opportunities
- You implement and manage industrial data analytics projects with the focus on big data, advanced analytics, machine learning and customer applications
- Moreover, you work since several years with product managers, domain experts and customers to identify new value opportunities from data driven insights for the future of industrial digitalization
- You have the responsibility for building sustainable processes to support quickly expanding data volumes and ensuring data quality and data accessibility together with data engineers
- The implementation of data analytics from Proof-Of-Concepts to pilot installations for final product delivery lies in your hands
- You test the POCs together with engineering teams and customers for the quality and highest value creation, optimal solutions and configurations
- You contribute to the internal core library of analytical functions / standards
- Moreover, you work with software developers team to continue the implementation of data analytics into end customer products
- You care for an agile development (SCRUM) of data analytics projects
- The presentation of data analytics results to internal and external stakeholders is also one of your tasks
- You hold a degree in computer science, information technology or automation technology and have long term experience on prediction models for industrial data (e.g. ARIMA, NN, RNN)
- Practical experience with industrial data analysis and processing is required (multivariate time-series data, high-frequency data, etc.) as well as big data skills using AWS, Azure, Apache Spark, Hadoop, as well as experience with data visualization methods and tools
- You have a strong understanding and hands on experience of supervised and unsupervised Machine Learning techniques (classification, clustering, regression, etc.)
- You have experience with version control system (e.g. Git Hub)
- An advanced level of prototyping of ML techniques with Python using libraries is desirable (e.g. Pandas, Numpy, Scikit-learn, Seaborn, Tensorflow / Keras)
- You are self-confident for problem solving and subtask planning as well as passionate for developing a simple, clean and maintainable data science code
- Team work experience for data science projects in an agile environment is essential
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 121061
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time