Specific Requirements: Position Overview
The AskHR operations head is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the AskHR Service line for the Americas. He/She will provide an oversight on all shared services operations including service delivery, operational effectiveness, business process review, continuous improvement activities and staff coaching and development. The AskHR operations head will foster a team environment and a strong service culture that ensures delivery of timely, quality services to internal customers and meets service level agreements
• Owns operation service delivery and achievement of SLAs.
• Lead a team of exempt and non-exempt employees responsible for resolution of employee inquires, service requests, and complaints.
• Provides guidance, develops and manages staff to assure high productivity, job satisfaction and personal development.
• Participates in the development and maintenance of departmental tools utilized by local and remote users.
• Act as a resource to the team to assist with complex transactions, escalated issues, and customer requests.
• Supports the development of programs and projects to fulfill departmental requirements including, but not limited to, such items as alternate approaches, financial justification, best practices, state-of-the-art equipment selection, program plans, vendor contract negotiations, project management, etc.
• Participates in monitoring team performance regards to customer satisfaction, MAGIC scores, quality case audits, financial and physical resources, and performance statistics to ensure adequacy of department efforts and develop corrective actions as required.
• Participates in implementing service level agreements (productivity standards) and owns monitoring to ensure Shared Services objectives and service targets are met and support the needs of the business.
• Manages the Workforce Analytic and Knowledge teams, as well as Associates in service delivery matters.
• Daily contact for support related to complex research and evaluation of issues and problem resolution. Works with QA team to Performs root cause and solution analysis and carry out implementation of process improvements.
• Responsible maintaining quality CAPA framework.
• Supports the development and maintenance of procedures/processes to ensure adherence to security policies, domestic and international standards, government regulations, and legal requirements.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education and Experience:
• High proficiency in reading, writing, and speaking English, Spanish, Portuguese.
• 8-10 years of successful experience in a directly related field and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented above.
• Bachelor's Degree in related discipline is required for this role
• In depth knowledge of Human Resources transactions, Payroll, and Benefits transaction processing.
• Expert knowledge of People Soft and web-based HR tools.
• Experience in continuous improvement, including technology upgrades and implementation.
• Demonstrated understanding and application of supervisory approaches for work direction, motivation, performance management, and disciplinary action.
• Demonstrated capacity for leading change management effort.
• Demonstrated knowledge of quality support.
• Ability to apply documented rules, past practices, or instruction on an independent level.
• Demonstrated ability to identify problems as they occur, taking appropriate steps to solve them in situations where the problem is difficult or complex.
• Provide general guidance to others and train lower level employees.
• Excellent people skills and sensitivity to intercultural issues.
• Excellent communicator.
• 10 percent travel required in this role
General Requirements: Job Family Responsibilities:
Supports development, planning, implementation and/or administration of HR policies, procedures and programs for one or more areas of HR. Ensures that policies, procedures and programs are consistent with company HR strategies and systems and state and federal employment law. Participates in the ongoing update of the company HR policies, procedures and programs. Ensures quality operations of human resource processes. Keeps abreast of industry trends to ensure that HR policies, procedures and programs are competitive. Supports senior HR management in HR policy and program matters, participating in making or recommending appropriate decisions as consistent with strategic direction. May support HR activities for a department, operating division, or subsidiary.
• BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Certification may be required in some areas.
Knowledge and Experience:
• Demonstrates a knowledge of fundamental concepts, practices, and procedures for supervised work groups). Demonstrates understanding and application of supervisory approaches for work direction, motivation, performance management, and disciplinary action. Typically, 3-5 years of successful experience in a directly related field and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented above.
Direction of Others:
• Typically supervises hourly and/or non-exempt administrative or technical employees.
• Represents the organization as a prime internal contact and possibly a key external contact.
• May provide expert advice, training, and technical assistance to support staff and train lower level employees.
Key Working Relationships:
Primarily intro-organizational contacts and limited external contacts.