What are my job responsibilities?
- To perform Commissioning and Testing on Motors and Generators
- Executes predefined commissioning steps
- Documents the test steps performed.
- Upkeep of Tools, Equipment ,Machinery and Environment for the workshop.
- Implementation of work process (Safety Audit, SIRA Audit and ISO Audit; NC =0)
- Quality of work for improvements.
What do I need to do to qualify for this job?
- Certificate or Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- 2 to 3 years of experience in Testing/Commissioning/Troubleshooting/Repair & Maintenance of Rotating Equipments such as Motors and Generators
- Chargeman Certificate will be an added advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Able to communicate with people of all levels
Job ID: 121088
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time