Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sounds interesting?
Then come in and join our team in Zurich or Renens as Bids Office Specialist in order to coordinate our contracts and tenders with your connected thinking.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- You’ll check correctness and plausibility of calculations for contracts and tenders with the aim to achieve good profitability. You will be in close contact with our sales and finance team.
- It is within your responsibility to obtain the offer approvals.
- After approval of the calculations you work out the client contract.
- You will also be responsible for monitoring and reporting contract compliance.
- You generate reports from MS Access to customer statistics for our sales team (turnover of individual product lines, etc.).
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de-ch/laboratory-diagnostics.
Your qualifications and experiences:
- You have successfully completed a commercial apprenticeship or an apprenticeship for technical business management.
- Experience in the MedTech industry is an advantage.
- It is in your nature to critically question backgrounds and to be keen to understand the context of the facts.
- You have a quick grasp and are able to understand complex facts.
- You have a good command of written and spoken German.
- For the internal exchange with our team in the French-speaking part of Switzerland, you have a very good knowledge of French.
- A good command of English rounds off your language profile.
Your personality and skills:
- A flair for numbers, finance and MS Excel is indispensable for this position.
- Furthermore, you are characterized by your pronounced communication, analytical and calculatory skills as well as your planning, organization and assertiveness.
- You convince through a high degree of independence, flexibility and consistent task management.
- You need to be able to coordinate and process several bid projects simultaneously with the involved parties.
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
Check our Career Site at .
Would you like to know more? Talk to us! The contact person for this job advertisement is Daniela Antoni, Tel.: +41 58 199 14 14.
To recruitment agencies:
Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 121115
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare AG
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Either