Job Title: Solution Architect
Division: Digital Industries / Software
Mode of Employment: Permanent job, Full time
For our Software business unit, as part of Digital Industries division, we are looking for a Solution Architect for PLM or MOM software portfolio implementations to join our Professional Services organization. Our Business Unit manages software delivery projects in Italy, acting as main general contractor and ensuring the work is compliant with the customer satisfaction and the contract.
The candidate will operate for multiple customers mainly in the Automotive, Aerospace & Defense, Energy, Machinery, Consumer and Marine industries.
What will you do?
As a Solution Architect you will:
• Understand the purpose of the project, its contract type, the key deliverables and the engagement model;
• Work with the Customer to analyse and specify the requirements;
• Design the solution based on the customer use cases;
• Contribute to the validation and drive the solution implementation;
• Contribute to estimate work-package breakdown, schedule, capability and quantity of resources required for a successful implementation of the project plan;
• Work closely with project manager to ensure architectural alignment with project goals and delivery progress in line with the project plan;
• Participate pro-actively to the creation and development of a team working environment;
• Capture and share lessons learnt;
• Be pro-active in being engaged in new business opportunities;
• Be able to interact with global organizations.
Who would we like to meet?
• Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Engineering or Computer Science;
• Proven experience as Solution Architect or in leading enterprise software projects on PLM or MOM platforms;
• Experience in the technical leadership of large software implementation projects;
• Demonstrated knowledge of industry best practices regarding PLM (product lifecycle management);
• Experience in enterprise IT projects to large enterprises, ideally related to one or more of the following industries: Automotive, Aerospace and Defense, Energy, Machinery, Consumer and Marine;
• Proved Projects History;
• Fluent in Italian and English (ideally with B2 certification);
• Ability to identify problems, generate solutions and choose appropriate alternatives using basic root cause analysis;
• Available to frequent travels across Italy.
What can we further offer?
• Activities’ organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the entrepreneurial spirit are rewarded;
• An environment where curiosity is highly appreciated and where we guarantee continuous training;
• Smart Working for all those customer activities affordable off-shore.
• Health Insurance
• Company car
What else do you have to know?
Siemens pays much attention to Diversity, thus welcoming applications which reflects this value, and guarantees equal opportunities.
We look forward to receiving an online application in response to this job offer.
Only applications sent via the system and in English will be considered. Please upload your CV in English and an accompanying letter would be appreciated.
Job ID: 121122
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software S.R.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time