We are seeking a Sales Manager with strategic vision and the leadership capacity to drive this growth, build a trustful customer relationship for the assigned countries and leverage the Siemens network globally. The Sales Manager will join an agile, creative and highly engaged leadership team, who are focused and committed to this ambitious goal. The Siemens Engine Business leadership has been given a high degree of entrepreneurial autonomy to define the pathway to achieve our goals.
What part will you play?
- Define, develop and implement new go to market strategies to achieve growth in assigned territories as well as developing and identifying channel partners to address focus market segments.
- Work with Siemens partners across the world - across company boundaries to drive continuous improvement ensuring operational, R&D and engineering teams can adapt fluently to changing market requirements.
- Build increased transparency of sales pipeline by utilizing Salesforce.com within new equipment sales. Contribute on high forecasting accuracy of new orders.
- Lead initiatives to move dedicated sales resources closer to customers.
- Develop long term strategies and build capture teams to win mega-projects.
- Completed degree with a focus on Marketing, Business Administration, Sales, Engineering and already have a strong track record in sales and customer facing activity.
- A winner - results orientated with an ability to manage with a focus on achieving key metrics.
- A digital convert - has clear vision of the power that digitalization can bring to power generation technology.
- Expertise in the energy industry, specifically distributed energy sector is a plus. Knowledge of reciprocating engine technology and application is a plus.
- Very fluent German and English language skills. Highly skilled in English. Spanish language is not a must but will make your daily work easier.
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 121124
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time