Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Experienced Auditor PLM (Product Management and R&D) (m/f/diverse) – SHS A.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You drive the audit plan development and you lead audit preparations and execution of the defined audit program steps to ensure that all risks and controls are identified on a wide variety of topics
- You represent SHS A within Siemens Healthineers, solidifying SHS A as a trusted business advisor and helping to manage risks for the company
- You drive the ongoing digitalization of internal audit
- You perform complex audit program steps, you use analytical skills to identify root causes of findings and you assist clients in developing improvement measures
- You ensure constant communication with the Engagement Lead
- You play a leading role in meetings with management and you present findings, conclusions and recommended improvements
- You provide constructive performance feedback to all audit team members after the engagement
- You actively support and monitor the progress of less experienced team members on methodology and execution of assigned tasks and you review their work in order to ensure accurate reporting to the client
- Your personal development will be driven by:
- hands-on learning experiences in a wide array of different projects – in all business types and functions of our company
- a very pronounced feedback culture
- a generous offering of formal training
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.de/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You hold an academic degree (Master’s) in Engineering or IT
- You have long-term experience within Siemens Healthineers and/or related industries in Product Lifecycle Management, preferably from different angles (e.g. R&D, Product Management, CT)
- You have Project Management experience in an engineering environment in large-scale projects and experience in complex global organizations
- Preferably, you have experience in an international business setting, having worked and communicated with different cultures
Your attributes and skills:
- The behavioral capabilities needed are listening skills, convincing on facts, strong result orientation and professional independence
- You have a strong desire and drive to develop into future executive roles
- You are fluent in English and German
- You have the willingness to travel both within the country and internationally (peaks up to 80%)
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Arne Wassermann.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click to get started.
Job ID: 121153
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time