Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Senior Auditor (m/f/d) in the field of PLM/R&D to drive actively the audit plan development and to identify all risks and controls with your PLM and R&D expertise.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You represent the audit department within the company solidifying their position as a trusted business consultant and coordinate the risk management for the company as well as you foster the ongoing digitalization of internal audit
- You execute defined audit program steps, use analytical skills to identify root causes and shape the development of improvement measures
- You ensure constant communication to the Engagement Lead
- You participate in meetings with the management and present results, conclusions and recommended improvements
- You monitor actively the progress of less experienced team members, foster their development and provide constructive performance feedback after the engagement
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at Products & Services.
Your qualifications and experience:
- You hold a master’s degree in Engineering or IT
- You have many years of professional experience in Product Lifecycle Management at Siemens Healthineers or in a related industry, preferably from different perspectives (eg R & D, product management, CT)
- You gained experience in managing large projects in a development environment and have already worked in complex global organizations
- Preferably you provide experience in international business environment as well as in work and communication with different cultures
Your attributes and skills:
- You possess the required behavioral skills, such as the ability to listen, the ability to convict on basis of facts, strong focus on results and professional independence
- Because of your outstanding career progression, you have a strong desire and drive to develop into future executive roles
- Due to working with national and international colleagues and partners you speak English and German fluently
- You bring the willingness to travel national and international (peaks up to 80%) to execute our audit jobs on-site
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities. Applications from individuals with disabilities
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Larissa Knapp.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Job ID: 121153
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time