Who we are?
Siemens is a global leader in the field of Engineering. We have numerous projects around the region in fields including Power Generation, Energy Management, Transportation and Oil & Gas.
For our digital industry operating company in Saudi Arabia we are looking for a Sales Engineer, for RuggedCom products. The profile is assigned to look after and develop sales channels for assigned market of Industrial Networking & Cyber Security Solutions.
These products are network components as Ethernet switches, routers, media converters, that provide a level of ruggedness and reliability for networks deployed in harsh environments. They offer extreme temperature (-40°C to +85°C) immunity, IP67 rated, immunity to high levels of electromagnetic interference. These products are suitable in mission critical networks used in power grids or “Smart Grid” systems, Oil & Gas, Intelligent Transportation Systems and Railway control systems, as well as Process control systems.
What are my responsibilities?
- Sales of RUGGEDCOM product portfolio for Energy, Transportation, Oil & Gas and Defense markets
- Primarily responsible for creating awareness of RUGGEDCOM product portfolio of industrial / outdoor networking products and related software through product marketing and customer visits within the various regions of Saudi Arabia.
- Identify and develop partners and opportunities, to increase specification of RUGGEDCOM products and ensure successful implementation and support
- Develop sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts; soliciting new accounts; building rapport; providing technical information and explanations.
- Documentation of activities in CRM tool on a regular basis.
- Accurate and regular reporting and forecasting
What do I need to qualify for the job?
- Bachelors degree in Electronics Telecommunication or Computer Engineering
- Knowledge of industrial networking and cyber security landscape.
- Previous technical sales experience is highly desired.
- Excellent communications, relationship building and presentation skills
- Fluent in Arabic and English both written and spoken
- This position is exclusively for Saudi nationals.
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. #LI-SI
Job ID: 121165
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time