Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
We are a collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. Together, we create technologies that take society further.
We’re looking for people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Digital Grid Business as a Cyber Security Professional) and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
The role has options to be based in either our fantastic Monkton or Manchester office.
Siemens is a fantastic place to work, have a look at this video to get a feel for what it is like to work here- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vmmNjaEr04
This is your role. What part will you play?
- Lead virtual teams across multiple businesses to establish and deliver process improvement and change management projects related to Product and Solution Security frameworks, and information security;
- Provide governance of established Product and Solution Security, and information security processes;
- Lead on business development and sales activities which support our growth targets for service activity related to security across all our portfolio;
- With relevant stakeholders (e.g. BU Head, Chief PSSO, Project Lead) decide how to handle escalated security risks in Products and Solutions and define risk acceptance criteria;
- Identify and develop excellent relationships with internal and external stakeholder groups providing thought leadership in relation to regulatory compliance and best practice;
- Support adoption of best practice methodologies for design and delivery of security – inclusive of project classification, threat and risk analysis and technology to support vulnerability assessment;
- Support the development and delivery of focussed needs-based security skills training programmes
Use your skills to move the world forward.
- Degree (Higher Degree preferred) in Computer Science or IT Security
- Demonstrable broad experience in Cyber Security in the OT environment and/or product, solution or service business
- Evidence of supplementary industry focused qualifications (preferred)
- Proven technical management experience with a demonstrable ability to lead
- Excellent up-to-date technical and hands-on knowledge, experience in current attack methods, detection strategies and use cases, how to resolve vulnerabilities, and manage incidents
- Good knowledge of relevant Industrial security standards (e.g. IEC 62443, ISO 27001, etc.) and market specific standards
- Good knowledge of relevant national and international cyber security laws, standards and regulations
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
Smart infrastructure enables the way we want to live – happily, comfortably, sustainably and in harmony. We do this from physical products, components and systems to connected, cloud-based digital offerings and service. From intelligent grid control and electrification to smart storage solutions, from building automation and control systems to switches, valves, and sensors.
We celebrate the fact that our employees are individuals and have different wants and needs. With this in mind, we have a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit you. We offer 26 days holiday (which increases with service), up to 10% pension contribution match, an excellent company share scheme and employee discounts just to name a few.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life. We recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business, therefore we encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Job ID: 121173
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens plc
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time