Job Title- HRBP
Reports to: HEAD - HR
Key Responsibilities includes partnering on topics like
• Performance Management
• Talent Management
• HR Policy
• Employee Engagement
• HR operations and Payroll Administration.
Incumbent will have to have knowledge of local laws (Labor / Statutory payables for employees etc.)
• Consult with line management and provide daily HR guidance
• Analyze trends and metrics with the HR department
• Resolve complex employee relations issues and address grievances
• Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention
• Provide HR policy guidance
• Monitor and report on workforce and succession planning
• Identify training needs for teams and individuals
• Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
• Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with the legal department as needed/required.
• Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
• Effectively managed the budget corpus for annual merit salary increases & bonus for performers
• Worked on bonus proposals for consistently high performing employees with low compensation
• HR processes related to Performance Management, 360 Degree Surveys, Talent Review Planning, Merit Salary Increase and Progression, and act as the HR touch point for all mapped employees in the practice
• Administer the quarterly Rewards & Recognition program in the practice
skill Sets required
• Knowledge and comfort with MS Office tools especially excel
• Advanced knowledge of excel desirable
• Ability to learn different HR tools in quick time
• Diligent, Structed and organized
• Willingness to stretch around the time of project deadlines
• Good communication skills
Educational Qualification & Experience:
Post Graduation in Human Resources from a premier B-School
Incumbent will have to have knowledge of local laws HR operations and pay roll administrations (Labor / Statutory payables for employees etc.) .