Do you want to
help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was
selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this
cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of
engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as (Sr.) Product Sales Manager/ Product Sales Specialist！
Your tasks and responsibilities:
· Drive Equipment Sales to push POS program during Sales process in region.
· Select and optimize the proper CS plan for Equipment sales.
· Specially focus on CS product sales support to product sales to achieve high PoS contract quality and project win rate.
· Support CS to achieve business goal and highest customer satisfaction both internally and externally by implementing CS product positioning and service marketing activities following HQ & local service strategy.
· Collect and report Equipment market info
· CS consultant fot the Non_end user CS business Process
· Provide the support for Technical parameters in CS bidding
· Fulfill other tasks assigned by Surpiror
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com.cn/
Your qualifications and experience:
· 5+ (Sr.) Product Sales Manager : 5-10 years' experiences in assigned modality, knowledge about IT, internet technology, e-business etc; experience in service marketing is preferred, knowledge about IT, internet technology, e-business etc, with no less than 2 years' mangement experience
· Product Sales Specialist: 3-5 years' experiences in assigned modality, knowledge about IT, internet technology, e-business etc; experience in service marketing is preferred, knowledge about IT, internet technology, e-business etc.
· Bachelor degree (or above) with major in technical, biomedical engineering
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.com.cn/careers.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 121218
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time