Regional Sales Manager - North East and Yorkshire
Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? Siemens Healthineers value those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees.
It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Come and join our team as Regional Sales Manager – Point of Care Diagnostics Covering the North East and Yorkshire Sales Region.
The Regional Sales Manager (RSM) is responsible for all the Sales and CRM activities associated with the Siemens Point of Care portfolio within the North East region. The RSM will work in coordination with other regional sales managers across the UK and will be supported by a National Sales Manager, Product & Marketing Managers, as well as Point of Care Technical Specialists.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- Achieve sales growth to targets via promotion of company products to new accounts, and expert level management of the tender cycle and ad hoc sales opportunities
- Pro-actively maintain existing business base through account management, promotion of products, working with key internal and external contacts
- Perform product demonstrations or product presentations to key stakeholders at a company approved level of certification
- Create and implement local sales action plans (strategic selling)
- Coordinate, Manage, and take overall responsibility for the tender return process
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-uk/point-of-care-testing
Your qualifications and experience:
- Knowledge of the Siemens Point of Care product portfolio is desirable
- Knowledge of laboratory medicine as practiced in National Health Service Laboratories
- Professional sales skills and an ability to achieve targets
- At least 3 years sales experience working in a similar sales environment
- An ability to work to deadlines and comply with reporting standard
Your personality and skills:
- Experience of working in a variety of businesses
- Demonstrable sales experience with experience working in NHS laboratory desirable
Formal sales training with a track record of sales excellence
- Team player who understands cross modality working cultures.
- Hands on can do approach to learnings new skills.
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare.
An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory
diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work.
We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
We recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
No agencies please.
Job ID: 121228
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: SIEMENS MOBILITY LIMITED
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time