Siemens Software have an exciting new opportunity for a Software Analyst to join the team
What are my roles and responsibilities?
Your new job consists of analyzing possible software defects and system errors / problems that arise during Teamcenter deployment in a customer environment and clarify the causes of these occurrences. Here, you work with the customer via Desktop Sharing, telephone and / or email. Through configuration and database analysis, login and log file analysis you take the necessary analytical steps to systematically narrow down and clarify the defect as necessary. You guide the customer (administrator) in the implementation of these steps.
Where possible and covered by the service contract, you develop a solution for the customer and ensure that it is implemented correctly. Here, you work closely with our international team of experts and responsible software developers. If during the course of the analysis a software defect is duplicated, you coordinate the correction of the error with the respective software developers. In critical cases you are involved in the prioritization of development resources.
Next to the analysis of issues you proactively create technical articles containing information about best-practices, troubleshooting and usage optimization. You assist other with editing these articles.
What are my skills and qualifications?
- Degree in Computer Science, Business Informatics, Mechanical Engineering or comparable technical training with professional experience (e.g. System Administrator)
- Professional experience in software configuration / change management and software issue analysis
- Knowledge of the fundamentals of operating systems, databases and PDM software
- Knowledge of a programming language are useful, but not essential
- Experience with Teamcenter or equivalent PDM Product is ideal
- Team-oriented and communicative
- Excellent English skills (both written and oral)
- Knowledge of additional European language is an advantage
- Initial experience in writing technical articles and/or films and online publishing of those
- Good knowledge of MS Office Suite
Job ID: 121230
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Sp. z o.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time