This is your role. What part will you play? Come join us at Siemens.
We provide a variety of competitive, innovative and reliable Record-to-Report services from maintaining financial records to financial closing and reporting. We process, compile and deliver relevant financial information covering Accounting & Closing, Commercial, Tax and Master Data Services. We deliver maximum value to the business by driving Record-to-Report optimization and digitalization using our entrepreneurial approach. We also support our customers’ current and future business requirements with the help of our high level of process and automation competency.
Change the future with us
- You will be handling Reporting activity and manual tracking of Invoices on daily basis
- You will be processing payments within agreed TAT
- You will follow-up and Co-ordinate with multiple stake holders for closure of assigned task
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- You are a graduate in Commerce with 1-2 years of experience in a similar role
- You should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, organization skills, and analytical skills
- You are someone flexible to work on all shifts
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is in Bangalore where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 121238
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time