Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our global team as Legal Counsel to be based in Singapore or Malaysia. The incumbent is member of the ASEAN Legal team and will provide legal advice to the SHS business in the ASEAN countries with a focus on Malaysia. Working in a lean team will expose the Legal Counsel to a variety of different topics which includes new aspects of the law when business models in the healthcare industries are changing due to digitalization, artificial intelligence and new value partnership models with healthcare providers.
In this role the Legal Counsel will have the opportunity to develop further in the field of innovative business and financing models in the healthcare industries. The Legal Counsel will report directly to the Head of Legal and Compliance for the region Asia Pacific.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- You will provide business-oriented solutions and advice to the management, business areas and corporate departments in Siemens Healthcare entities located in Singapore, and Malaysia to facilitate the business goals and objectives
- You will advise all business areas and corporate departments on legal questions and issues, including drafting, reviewing and negotiation of all legal documents and transactional support on key deals and projects, in order to mitigate risk exposures to Siemens Healthineers
- You will provide expert and practical advice on laws and regulations concerning value long-term partnership models with healthcare providers, in particular:
- Legal advice to ensure compliance with local laws and regulations;
- Advising on financing solutions and new payment models
- You will provide legal support in compliance related matters (e.g. investigations, anti-trust law)
- You will conduct or facilitate in-house legal training as required by the business and other corporate departments
- You will undertake such duties as and when assigned by the Head of Legal and Compliance Asia Pacific
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-sg/
Your qualifications and experiences:
- You hold a successfully completed Degree in Law with at least 4 years PQE from a leading law firm or MNC
- Healthcare background and experience in project business advantageous
- Compliance experience is a plus
Your personality and skills:
- You possess good analytical and drafting skills, organized and committed deadlines
- You possess strong negotiation skills and experience, with keen ability to evaluate all legal implications with a focus on solutions and results
- You have a robust personality with high levels of energy and drive
- You are self-motivated, with an ability to work under pressure and to manage multiple tasks in a dynamic corporate environment
- You are adaptable and commercially minded team player with a collegial personality
- You possess professional ethics and high level of integrity
- You have an excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with high level of proficiency in verbal and written English
- You are willing to travel for negotiations and stay in close contact with the business
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
Check our Career Site at
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 121245
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time