Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you.
Your challenge will be…
- Solution Architecture Elaboration for IAM towards applications
- Configuration of federation with Siemens Partner organizations
- Application integration and federation (SAML, OIDC, OAuth)
- Designing and implementing monitoring solutions
- Support security and auditing initiatives
- Technical support
- Liaising with 2nd level support and software vendor teams
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate must have…
- Linux Expert
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools
- Ability to code and script - Shell, Bash
- Awareness of authentication protocols like SAML, OIDC / OAuth2
- Experience with systems and IT operations in a High Secure Environment, Network troubleshooting and AWS is a plus
- Awareness of PKI Infrastructure is a plus (public key infrastructure)
- Comfort with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment
- Solid grasp of automation tools - GitLab CI / Ansible
- Web (Application) Servers: Apache / Tomcat / NGINX / IIS
- Comfort with collaboration in virtual teams
- Team work and positive attitude
- Awareness for agile methodology
- Proficient in English (German is a plus)
Curious about our Tech hub?
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 700 employees with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, User Experience, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out: www.siemens.pt/lxtechhub
Our Office Perks
Fresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove #Devopsjobs
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to foster agile working and innovation.
Job ID: 121277
Organization: Siemens Operations
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time