Experts, pioneers, networkers.
Our Sales professional are the eyes and ears of our customers. They do not wait, but take the initiative. They transform “That sounds interesting!” into actual contracts, paving the way for new avenues of business. Join our team and we will give you the latest knowledge and plenty of scope for independent action and decision-making, help you become a reliable partner in customer relationships.
This is your role. What part will you play?
- You'll be responsible for marketing & selling for High & Medium Voltage Air-Insulated Switchgear and Gas-Insulated Switchgear along with automation products/solutions.
- You’ll be actively involved in study of the product specifications, selection of right product for offering, assisting proposal making processes and attending technical meetings.
- You’ll continuously gather Market intelligence (Updates on Projects/ Market/ Competitor information, Order won/ loss analysis etc.) by interacting with various agencies.
- You'll ensure meeting the desired Order Intake targets for the year to achieve yearly growth in business.
- You'll ensure promotion of products from Siemens India in Odhisa markets.
Use your skills to move the world forward
- You are an Electrical or Electronics Engineer (B.E / B.Tech) with 12 to 15 years of experience in Power Transmission & Distribution Utilities/ EPC/ Industry customers of Odhisa for substation equipment, Protection devices & Substation Automation portfolios.
- You're analytical, creative, and abstract thinker with ability to define and understand concepts/problems quickly, able to create and review technical documents.
- You've knowledge of High Voltage and Medium Voltage Electrical products, Relevant IEC standards.
- You've hands on experience in software MS office (Excel/ Word/ Power Point)
- You’ve phenomenal communication skills and have good knowledge Odhisa market.
This role is based in Bhubaneswar, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 121290
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time