Sr. Process Associate -SCM Services
We provide extensive high-quality and cost-efficient Purchase-to-Pay services from purchasing to the processing of outgoing payments.
We work with a strongly integrated system and a highly automated purchasing process
Our customers receive state-of-the-art, easy-to-use Purchase-to-Pay (P2P) services. We deliver maximum value to the business by driving P2P optimization and digitalization using our entrepreneurial approach, and we support our customers’ current and future business requirements with the help of our high level of process and automation competency.
This is your role. What part will you play?
- You will be handling Web cycle documents and routing them for commercial Approvals, booking Goods receipt Note with Division Approvals.
- You will be arranging Purchaser Order Amendments
- You will handle live meetings with Divisions
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- You are a graduate in any discipline with 2-5 years of experience and knowledge of SAP Goods receipt booking, Invoice Posting, E-mails /Phone calls handling
- You have good interpersonal & communication skills, are proactive, self-motivated and motivating, result oriented
- You have good understanding of commercial terms and I standout colleague
- You should be conformable in working in shift – 11:30 AM to 8:30 PM
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at:
Job ID: 121295
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time