We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Regional Support Specialist.
What are my responsibilities
1. Establish, maintain and optimize the Quality Management System continuously according to business requirements, quality regualtions and standards, to ensure the quality management system’s effectiveness, efficiency and compliance.
2. Manage new quality regulation phase-in project and regular SOP update, cooperate with Head quarter, organize and follow up the implementation.
3. Manage training orderly, improve the organization quality sense.
4. Prepare and handle the external and internal audits, ensure business unit can pass the external audits smoothly. Push and follow up the findings effectively till their closure.
5. Be responsible for management review and annual quality target setting.
6. Monitor quality management system operation status and generate QMS status report in regular interval.
7. Organize CAPA meeting, push and follow-up CAPAs till their closure.
8. Be Responsible for GMP self check and provide annual report to NMPA.
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 121326
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Shanghai Medical Equipment Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time