Are you passionate about growing your Embedded Software skills? We are looking for an energetic and talented Research Engineer to join our R&D team in Bangalore.
Here is your role. What part will you play?
- You must have Knowledge of Test and Measurement equipment: Multi meter (6-1/2 and handheld), Oscilloscope, Signal generator.
- You Should be able to read and understand schematics.
- You have to Develop and debug low level device drivers.
• You must have 4 to 6 years of experience in using pointers & data structures in C language.
• You have good knowledge of communication protocols: I2C, SPI, UART
• Testing, characterization, technical documentation and assisting hardware team
• Good understanding of ARM Cortex architecture based microcontrollers, HAL / CMSIS based firmware coding, memory architecture and bus controllers
• Knowledge of development processes: IDE (IAR / Keil), GCC/GNU etc.
• Hands-on with atleast one RTOS and should have interest to build competence in this area
Nice to Have:
• Automated test system development using Python
• GitLab experience
• Experience in using MATLAB for simulation
• Understanding of control system
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about department at: Corporate Research, Siemens India
Job ID: 121348
Organization: Corporate Technology
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time