Are you passionate about growing your Electronics Analog circuit design skills? We are looking for an energetic and talented Lead Research Engineer to join our R&D team in Bangalore.
Here is your role. What part will you play?
You will be Responsible for the design and development of electronic products till the handover of the design into production covering several stages of development cycle.
You have to Analyze technical requirements of projects and be a *hands on technologist-, i.e., translate system level
specifications into working circuits and prototypes.
Should be able to provide solutions considering a holistic system design that includes software, PCB, mechanical, thermal, manufacturability
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
· With a Master’s degree in electronics or related discipline with 5-15 years of relevant experience in complex electronics design
· Should be passionate about electronics and have a strong proactive drive to provide solutions
· Should be unassuming and attack problems from fundamentals putting extra effort where needed
· Should be able to execute multiple roles (design, handling customers, managing projects etc…)
· Strong experience in analog and digital circuit design, making design decisions, debugging
- Should have very good understanding of all common electronic elements -
- For example, data converters, bus protocols, signal conditioning, operational amplifier, Power-
- supply topologies etc
- Strong understanding of electronic circuit design concepts using discrete electronic components -
- For example, BJTs, FETs, Diodes (Schottky, Zener...) etc…
· Strong competence in simulation of circuits with tools like LTSpice
· Good experience in taking a concept from design to production through all stages
· Proficiency in microprocessor/controller architectures and some coding experience is preferable
· Strong understanding of design for electromagnetic compatibility
· Exposure to ISO61508 / ISO 26262 and electronic design concepts (de-rating, up-rating) is a plus
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about department at: Corporate Research, Siemens India
Job ID: 121349
Organization: Corporate Technology
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time