We spend 90 percent of our lives in buildings. It follows that the buildings where we spend our lives have an enormous impact on our lives. On what we do, how we feel, who we are, who we become. At Siemens, we believe that everything people do in life deserves a perfect place to do it. A perfect place to learn. A perfect place to grow. A perfect place to prosper. A perfect place for every stage of life.
How? By driving and trendsetting force which joins in proven leading-edge technologies to increase productivity. The Digital Discrete Industries Division offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly integrated hardware, software and technology-based services in order to support manufacturing companies worldwide in enhancing the flexibility and efficiency of their manufacturing processes and reducing the time to market of their products. In India, we have offices in Bengaluru, Chennai, Gurgaon, Noida, and Pune.
We perform a lot of exciting roles at Digital Discrete Industries. Here, we’re hiring for a Programmers. In this role, you’ll work more as a Software Engineer in charge of one or more Software projects, Programmers also serve as Technical advisers to management and provide programming perspective on requirements. Join our team and we will offer you the opportunity to enter a special management career path.
We make real what matters
- Requirement analysis and design test cases based on user requirements specification and system specification.
- Should have experience on Test execution and Bug reporting and making it to closure with any test management system
- Hardworking and willing to learn, understand & build in depth knowledge on test automation framework and trends.
- Perform intensive manual and automated product testing (functional and/or non-functional tests)
- Added advantage with factory acceptance Test, Beta Test
What you need to make real what matters
- Engineering graduate with 3 to 5 years of experience in Industrial Automation domain
- Do you experience in industrial automation & Electrical field?
- Do you have strong knowledge and work experience and understanding of Standard and Fail-safe PLC’s (SIEMENS S7-300/400, S71200/1500 PLC’s)
- Do you have strong knowledge on SIEMENS TIA selection tool
- Good knowledge on PLC Configuration
- Added advantage with factory acceptance test, Beta Test
- Worked on Integration of Field level device (Simocode, Soft starter and Motor starter device)
- Installation of Software to test on Windows7, Windows8, Windows 10 and Windows server PC
This role is primarily based at Bangalore. However, you may get the opportunity to visit other locations within India as and when the work demands.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Digital Discrete Industries at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/jobs.html
Job ID: 121354
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time