We develop networks that power and heat our cities intelligently. And support NASA in their explorations of outer space. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skill, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
What part will you play?
- You will join our development team for our SIMATIC TIA Portal and will focus on key quality aspects in software development, for example by using test technologies such as test-driven or CleanCode development
- The development of high-quality software is important to you, and one of the ways in which you will support this is by designing and implementing automated unit and integration tests
- An excellent communicator, you are able to share your expertise and experience effectively within the project, making a key contribution to the constant evolution of the knowledge base
- You also enjoy collaborating with international locations
- Your success is founded on a degree in information technology or automation technology
- Your impressive track record includes several years of relevant experience in developing software products, and you have a flair for agile and model-driven software development
- You are keen to give us the benefit of your in-depth knowledge of the Windows operating system environment, the C# and/or C++ programming language, Visual Studio, and programming methods/test technologies (e.g. TDD, CleanCode, Pair Programming, Continuous Integration and Delivery) as well as architecture and design principles and patterns
- Your personal qualities include excellent communication skills, the ability to work in a team, initiative, an agile approach to work, and an analytical mindset
- You are confident in an international environment thanks to your very good command of written and spoken English and German
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Ertan Günther.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 121371
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time