Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our global team as IT Solution & Execution Manager. You will be responsible to lead in Digitalization of Healthcare and to expand Siemens Healthineers competitiveness with excellent services delivery to ensure highest customer satisfaction
Your mission and responsibilities:
- You will lead a Team in project, installation, integration and service support
- You will lead in creating and implementing the IT Security framework and processes while overseeing and executing the vulnerability. Resolution of any security issues, investigation and corrective measures.
- You will ensure the highest technical, operational and financial performance installation projects, equipment services and maintenance, upgrades and updates of medical equipment according to technical specification
- You will maintain the highest customer satisfaction including Service KPI (Service cost over total revenue) within the framework of Siemens Healthineers, Customer Services
- You will ensure the functional operation, Technical Support center (TSC) set up and comply to the required Service Support Process SERVOR (Registration, clarification, dispatch, spare part logistic, service confirmation, preventive maintenance, update instruction)
- You will implement the technical and operational guidelines and processes as well as Siemens Remote Services (SRS) from Siemens Healthineers (e.g. blue book, Field Service Strategy) to meet the operational KPI
- You will develop the competence with staff training based on the agreed business plan and future product (IT skills & Modalities)
- You will manage and site-specific support to the field force in any technical issues related to IT & Modalities and others related 3rd party systems
- You will interface with field force from incident to problem management and push for resolutions
- You will provide service sales support for technical topics and support in the tendering phase
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com.sg/
Your qualifications and experiences:
- You have minimum 10 years of experience in similar Healthcare field
- You have experience with Modalities (Diagnostics Imaging, Lab Diagnostics)
- You have experience in managing, leading, resource planning and motivating teams and individuals
- You have experience dealing with customer complaints
- You have experience in Singapore Public Healthcare system
Your personality and skills:
- You possess good communication capability, organizational capability, presentation capability
- You possess product knowledge of IT security & modalities and MS/ SAP Know-how
- You possess good Project Management and organizational skills
- You possess ability to prioritize work considering complex matrix of inputs
- You have a can-do attitude
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
To all recruitment agencies:
Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 121382
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time