Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Siemens Gas and Power (GP) is a global pacesetter in energy, helping customers to meet the evolving demands of today’s industries and societies. GP comprises broad competencies across the entire energy value chain and offers a uniquely comprehensive portfolio for utilities, independent power producers, transmission system operators and the oil and gas industry. Products, solutions and services address the extraction, processing and the transport of oil and gas as well as power generation in central and distributed thermal power plants and power transmission in grids. With global headquarters in Houston in the U.S. and more than 64,000 employees in over 80 countries, Siemens Gas and Power has a presence across the globe and is a leading innovator for the energy systems of today and tomorrow, as it has been for more than 150 years.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
Purpose of the position:
• Drive/ Accompany Business Development projects effecting location
• Establish near term market intelligence and knowledge of customer needs
• Support IST regional Sales & Proposals in business and G2M strategies
• Drive Sales & Proposals improvement processes.
• Collect and analyze regional Market Information about competitors and projects and general market drivers. Derive country concepts.
• Regular information exchange with HQ and competence centers to assure cross regional exchange of Customer, competitor, Price & W/L data and product requirements
• Provide input to HQ to competitive value proposition based on fundamental understanding of customer needs
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
· Experience with project teams and communication/coordination requirements. Familiar with Market & Business analysis tools .
· University degree in Mechanical/ Electrical or Industrial Engineering. Good understanding of Power Plant technology and equipment .
· Experience in Power equipment products and solutions, e.g. from engineering or project execution.
· Good understanding of the Oil & Gas and Industry Power market and/or experience from technical functions area .
· Excellence in building and maintaining market intelligence data bases and prospect pipeline reporting and tracking tools Organization Agility, drive for results ,Experience in international business.
· A truly international experience with travelling ,Interesting job where you can see your results .
· Supporting and highly skilled and experienced team in both technical and commercial area.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 121398
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time