Siemens Smart Infrastructure intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. Join our team of about 380 000 colleagues around the globe and help us creating environments that care.
The newly created BPS Zone South team aims to serve the growing Smart Infrastructure markets. With growing need and importance of energy efficiency and global warming, in theory every building could be our customer! If you are motivated and interested you will join a team of dynamic and supportive professionals, working together to bring the greatest value to our clients. Be part of Team with a hunting spirit to digitalize together with Siemens Switzerland.
Your new responsibilities
- As an area sales manager in Switzerland, you are responsible for the successful sales of the entire BPS portfolio. You will have the overview of all related activities in your area with the goal of increasing our market share significantly
- Implementation of the growth initiatives. Define the market strategy and evaluation of business opportunities for products and services for the respective customers
- Work with complex offers and project tenders, align with internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure appropriate technical and financial aspects of prepared offers / tenders and negotiation with the final customer
- Focus on Customer Face Time which involves daily regional travels within Switzerland
- Identification and development of qualified opportunities for our BPS services with a focus on turnkey facility modernization projects
Your skills and experience
- A Master’s degree in technical or commercial studies within the fields of Mechanical Engineering or a technical background in these fields is very helpful in this job
- In depth industry knowledge or experience from a company with comparable products like Siemens Smart Infrastructure would be beneficial
- Systematic, structured and professional self-motivated experienced sales person, with hunting sales skills, to cap the unlimited potential in your area
- Coordinate the flow of information of sales activities and transactions, including leads, offer submissions, clarifications, orders, contracts etc. and evaluate the data to ensure the achievement of goals. Focus on reaching the designated sales budget
- You bring along a strategic mindset, able to establish a systematic lead management with strong focus on closing sales
- As a great networker you utilize your large internal and external networks, as people person you can approach strangers (e.g. on fairs) and present in front of various stakeholders
- Professional level of written and verbal communication skills in German and Italian. Any additional language like English is considered as a plus
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland. There are plenty of reasons for this, not least the modern working environment that is fully focused on team work, development potential at home and abroad, flexible working models and our new site in Zug. Get a first impression of your new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. We are therefore only able to accept applications via our application platform (‘APPLY NOW’ button). Answers to the most frequently asked questions and a contact form can be found at siemens.ch/contact-hr/en. We look forward to receiving your complete application.
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity enriches our company and gives us a competitive advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Job ID: 121406
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Either