Who we are?
Siemens is a global leader in the field of Engineering. We have numerous projects around the region in fields including Power Generation, Energy Management, Transportation and Oil & Gas.
Service Sales Specialist is responsible for customer support in their sales area or in the allocated customer group, establishment and maintenance of personal customer contacts, acquisition of new customers, maximum exhaustion of customer potential, project acquisition, monitoring of order processing, business planning and monitoring, execution of marketing tasks, processing of complaints, signing of business operations in accordance with the signature mandate.
What are my responsibilities?
- Develops service sales, objectives, action plans, schedules and assignments.
- Contacts current and potential customers visits their establishment to evaluate needs and promotes sale of products and services. Arranges for demonstrations and explanations for the products offered.
- Recommends equipment to meet customer requirements, considering features such as flexibility, cost, capacity, and economy of operation.
- Reviews customer documents to develop and prepare cost estimates of the product and installation costs. Negotiates terms of sale and services with customers. Submits bid specifications to customer for review and approval.
- Provides technical services to clients relating to use, operation, and maintenance of product.
- Follows up tenders and submits offers by attending sales and trade meetings and reading related publications.
- Obtains current market condition information, defines market trends and competitor's share, forecasts projected business.
- Arranges for trial installation of product, diagnoses problems associated with product installation, contacts technical staff for solutions.
- Follow up Siemens Processes such as CRM / PHILOS, Monthly targets, EHS, Quality, Compliance etc.
What do I need to qualify for the job?
- Minimum 5 years' experience in the field as Service Engineer - Automation, System Integration, Sales.
- University degree in Engineering; Electronics / Instrumentation is must.
- Special training in standardized / configurable services in selected and customized product application related to Industry portfolio- Factory Automation / Process Automation SIMATIC PCS7, PROFIBUS
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
Job ID: 121431
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time