Process Associate - SCM Services
We provide extensive high-quality and cost-efficient Purchase-to-Pay services from purchasing to the processing of outgoing payments.
We work with a strongly integrated system and a highly automated purchasing process
Our customers receive state-of-the-art, easy-to-use Purchase-to-Pay (P2P) services. We deliver maximum value to the business by driving P2P optimization and digitalization using our entrepreneurial approach, and we support our customers’ current and future business requirements with the help of our high level of process and automation competency.
Change the future with us
- You are a Qlik Sense Developer for our upcoming service support.
- You have Strong Analytical mindset n working experience with Report/Dashboard/Mashup development
- You have knowledge of database design techniques and strong SQL skills and strong data Reporting and Visualization experience
- You have proven skills in Business Intelligence analysis, building out Dashboard extension within Qlik Sense
- You have experience with front-end design and Visualization best practices
- You have clear, logical, and effective verbal/written communication skills and to interpret technical material to clients
- You have sound analytical and diagnostic skills dealing with issues that are not readily defined
- You have experience in data analysis, trouble shooting, etc., by writing SQL statements and stored procedures
We don’t need superheroes, just super mind
· You are a B-tech Graduate with Supply chain management background
· 1-3 years’experience with Qlik Sense development
· You have good communication Skills
· Qlik View/Qlik Sense Certification and Tableau experience is preferred
We’ve got quite a lot to offer, how about you?
This role is in Bangalore where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens at:
Job ID: 121471
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time