Application developer- VBA/ MS Access
We provide extensive high-quality and cost-efficient Purchase-to-Pay services from purchasing to the processing of outgoing payments. We work with a strongly integrated system and a highly automated purchasing process. Our customers receive state-of-the-art, easy-to-use Purchase-to-Pay (P2P) services. We deliver maximum value to the business by driving P2P optimization and digitalization using our entrepreneurial approach, and we support our customers’ current and future business requirements with the help of our high level of process and automation competency.
We need expert to provide robust Automation solutions on Web development, Excel macros, SQL/Access Tools and backend database - Manipulating, cleansing & processing data using Excel, Access, Macro, VBA, Advance SQL Server, ASP.NET
Change the future with us
- You will be creating customize functions in VBA, form designing and coding, connectivity with Excel and SQL server through VBA coding.
- You will be preparing graph using Macro, analyzing raw data, drawing conclusions & developing recommendations, data auditing, creating data reports & monitoring all data for accuracy and timelines based on customer requirement.
- You are SQL Server expert - efficient in handling advanced SQL programming with SSIS, have Knowledge in maintenance of database for the Production as well as the development environments.
- You will create complex reports by linking data from multiple data providers from different databases and provide continued business support by evaluating new and enhancement requests.
- You will establish database objects such as tables, views, stored procedures, and triggers along with the designing of the basic structure of the database with logic fixing and collaborate with other team members and stakeholders to achieve targets agreed with Customers
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- You are a technical graduate with proficiency in Excel VBA and backend database(Access and SQL) with 1-4 years of experience
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at:
Job ID: 121526
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time