We are recruiting for an experienced call centre operative with a solid background within pressurised call centre environments, to join our busy Customer Care Team here in Swords, Nr. Dublin, Ireland.
Our Customer Care Representatives are responsible for effectively managing all customer requests for support - from call logging to call completion. The role is busy and varied so you must be able to multi-task!
You will also be responsible for the accurate and effective handling of all customer requests from the HSE(ROI) and NHS(NI) and private sectors.
What are my responsibilities?
- To log all service related calls on the Service Management System - SAP checking contract and warranty status of the reported system and capturing all of the contact information and process checks
- Forward all logged calls to the respective Technical / Applications support teams
- To act as a 'point of contact' for the Siemens switchboard for general Healthcare customer related enquiries forwarding them to the appropriate areas of the business
- Process all Field Engineer dispatch requests on SAP identifying suitable Customer Service Engineers by optimising qualifications, availability and location
- Create spare part and test equipment orders as required by the Customer Service Engineer for planned visits and coordinate their delivery
- Support Field Service teams by telephone and email
- Support Filed Management with resource planning activities
- Record all relevant attendances and absences
- Proactively plan system preventative maintenance activities according to system specification, contractual conditions and customer requirements
- Proactively confirm preventative maintenance arrangements with the customer prior to the visit
- Working from information supplied by CS HQ proactively plan all field system modification/update activities and coordinate parts ordering according to the country quota. Receive confirmation from customer and schedule the planned visit
- Experience of working in a call centre environment
- Strong customer service skills
- Skills in handling several tasks at the same time against tight deadlines
- SAP experience would be advantageous
- Experience of working to deadlines in a pressurised environment
- Experience of working in a team, however also capable of working autonomously
- Must be happy to work on a shift rotation
- 36.25 Hours per week 8-4 and 10-6
In return Siemens offer a competitive Basic Salary + Bonus + Excellent Flexible Benefits package including Pension Scheme, 23 days holiday, as well as an excellent working environment with on site Gym, Parking and Restaurant
This role forms part of the Siemens Healthcare sector, and is one of the world's largest suppliers to the healthcare industry and a trendsetter in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics, medical information technology and hearing aids. By optimising clinical workflows for the most common diseases, Siemens makes healthcare faster, better and more cost-effective.
Siemens, the leading global engineering and technology services company, has been active in the United Kingdom for over 170 years. We provide innovative solutions to help tackle the UK’s major challenges, across the key sectors of energy, industry, infrastructure & cities and healthcare. Siemens has a significant presence throughout the UK and Ireland, with 12 manufacturing sites and more than 25 major offices.
Siemens offers a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance and pension. Through our flexible benefits scheme you can select benefits that best suit your lifestyle, including private healthcare.# LI-AK
Job ID: 121529
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Medical Solutions Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time