- Executes consolidation, analysis and reporting for regular (monthly, quarterly, and annual) financial statements and keeps abreast of changes in internal guidelines and external accounting standards.
- Plans, prepares and consolidates balance sheet and P&L statements and reports, according to relevant accounting standards (IFRS, GAAP, local standards, etc.).
- Analyzes and evaluates assets and liabilities.
- May analyze tax obligations and recommends measures to optimize tax payments.
- Contributes with analyses relevant for annual financial report.
- May maintain operational bank contacts and contributes in "Finance & Controlling" activities.
- Completes projects concerning improvements of general financial processes.
- Keeps abreast with changes of internal guidelines and external accounting standards, and trains Accounting Operations staff respectively.
- Prepares reports for unit or "Finance & Controlling" management.
How can I qualify for the role?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy/ Finance
- At least 3 years’ experience in Accounting / Finance / Audit
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) will have added advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft applications especially Excel
- Familiar with SAP
- Proficient in English communication
- Good team player
- Positive learning attitude and have agile mindset
Job ID: 121534
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time