Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you!
Your challenge will be…
- Ensure service quality (e.g. incident, problem, performance, capacity, or escalation management)
- Point of contact for the respective service or process
- Continuous service improvements
- Provisioning of technical service expertise
- Contributes in PoCs, service transitions, service development activities, and projects.
- Close cooperation with IT Asset Management and Cyber Security
- Identify IT service or solution related business goals, objectives, and requirements of the business environment
- Implement process standards and policies and be responsible for their consistent execution.
- Oversee IT services or solution related performance and delivery indicators.
- May optimize IT service management frameworks for multi-vendor environments.
- Contribute and support planning, budgeting, design, and alignment of service management processes and IT solutions landscapes.
- Advise the accountable business management of the unit, in all IT Service & Solution Management related issues.
- Support customization and the specification of service elements throughout the entire service lifecycle.
- Contributes to the maintenance of all service catalog items and the provisioning of an integrated catalog of infrastructure services.
- Implement programs and procedures for safeguarding data/information security and safety.
- May coordinate relevant unit and integration tests and also communicate with vendors and service providers.
- Manages complex infrastructure solution/service installations or updates.
- Support or manages change-release processes and implementation of IT security guidelines.
- Identifies IT service or solution problems and seeks resolutions without impact to end user.
- May perform 2nd-level user help desk activities, individual coaching and training.
- May contribute to issue management through escalation processes.
- May contribute to the implementation of knowledge management standards by gathering, analyzing, sorting, and sharing relevant information.
- Stay abreast of developments in industry regarding IT Technology & Services as well as Solution Management.
- Typically reports to an IT Manager or Team Leader.
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate must have…
- 3 years of Working knowledge and Experience in Service Management
- Skilled in information and communications technology (Pre. ITIL Foundations)
- Knowledge in IT Infrastructure and Applications
- Deep Knowledge in Virtual Client technology
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to demonstrate commitment to develop, drive, and manage services in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, having a medium-high English Language Domain/Fluency (Speaking, Reading & Writing), solid ability to present complex issues to multi-level audiences of Stakeholders.
- Team player and enjoy working in an international and cross-functional team
- Initiative and orientation on quality Customer Focus
- Capacity for teamwork and networking skills
- Organizational skills
- Ability to build long-term relationships with internal colleagues and external providers
- Ability to work independently and take decisions where necessary
- Advanced English language (mandatory)
Want to know more?
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
Mobile phones? House appliances? We don't do them anymore!... At the Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub we are reinventing the world of today and tomorrow - check it out:
Fresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
Job ID: 121550
Organization: Siemens Operations
Company: Siemens Postal, Parcel & Airport Logistics, Unipessoal Lda
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time