Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you.
Your challenge will be…
- Ensure service quality (e.g. incident, problem, performance, capacity, or escalation management) and act as point of contact for the respective service or process
- Present continuous service improvements and provide technical service expertise
- Contribute in PoCs, service transitions, service development activities, and projects.
- Collaborate closely with IT Asset Management and Cyber Security
- Identify IT service or solution related business goals, objectives, and requirements of the business environment
- Implement process standards and policies and be responsible for their consistent execution
- Coordinate IT services or solution related performance and delivery indicators
- May optimize IT service management frameworks for multi-vendor environments
- Contribute and support planning, budgeting, design, and alignment of service management processes and IT solutions landscapes
- Advise the accountable business management of the unit, in all IT Service & Solution Management related issues
- Support customization and the specification of service elements throughout the entire service lifecycle
- Contributes to the maintenance of all service catalog items and the provisioning of a coordinated catalog of infrastructure services
- Implement programs and procedures for safeguarding data/information security and safety
- May coordinate relevant unit and integration tests and also communicate with vendors and service providers.
- Manages complex infrastructure solution/service installations or updates.
- Support or manages change-release processes and implementation of IT security guidelines.
- May perform 2nd-level user help desk activities, individual mentoring and training
- May contribute to issue management through escalation processes and to the implementation of knowledge management standards by gathering, analyzing, sorting, and sharing relevant information.
- Stay abreast of developments in industry regarding IT Technology & Services as well as Solution Management.
- Typically reports to an IT Manager or Team Leader.
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate must have…
- 3 years of Working knowledge and Experience in Service Management
- Skilled in information and communications technology (Pre. ITIL Foundations)
- Knowledge in IT Infrastructure and Applications
- Deep Knowledge in Virtual Client technology
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to demonstrate dedication to develop, drive, and manage services in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, having a medium-high English Language Domain/Proficiency (Speaking, Reading & Writing), solid ability to communicate complex issues to multi-level audiences of Partners.
- Standout colleague and enjoy working in an international and multi-functional team
- Initiative and orientation on quality Customer Focus
- Organizational skills
- Ability to build long-term relationships with internal colleagues and external providers
- Ability to work independently and take decisions where necessary
Curious about our Tech hub?
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 700 employees with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, User Experience, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out: www.siemens.pt/lxtechhub
Our Office Perks
Fresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to foster agile working and innovation.
Job ID: 121550
Organization: Siemens Operations
Company: Siemens Postal, Parcel & Airport Logistics, Unipessoal Lda
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time