Assistant Manager - Process Training
We responsibly and reliably manage business services to free up resources for our customers so they can focus on their core activities. In this way, we maximize flexibility in the business to enable our customers to quickly adjust to specific business challenges and market needs.
This position is responsible for all aspects of the direct daily management. This includes assessing training needs, conducting/facilitating the required trainings, creating modules, assisting the line manager in any other activities as required.
Change the future with us
- You are responsible for all aspects of the direct daily management of training requirements for the Opportunity to Cash Domain.
- You have expertise in word and excel and preferred knowledge of an eLearning tool like Epiplex or Captivate.
- You have excellent communication skills and you will be working with customers from America and Costa Rica
- You will assist Managers in scheduling the trainings for different Business Leads and Management meeting reviews for the team and handle multiple projects apart from supporting business Lines
- You will mentor a team of trainers and evaluate trainer’s performance and provide feedback and update and maintain the productivity tracker for the team
- You will update and maintain the new hire database for the team and designing effective training programs and implement new trainings, conduct TNA and TNI, prepare training material such as module summaries, videos and E learning modules and conduct Individual training sessions.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- 4-6 years of experience in process training and have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You have strong knowledge on MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint and Word) and hands-on experience in process knowledge in Opportunity to cash.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at:
Job ID: 121563
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time